MillerLung Dental Group Covid-19 Protocols
As we slowly emerge from this insidious and formidable Covid-19 Pandemic, we are hopeful, yet cautious, on restarting our office and commence on the “new normal” of practicing dentistry. We are thankful for your patience and understanding in these most difficult times and we hope to make your upcoming visit feel safe, comfortable and stress free. We, like everyone else, are adapting to a new social world and hope that you will be tolerant and patient on the changes mandated by current events.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. In this unprecedented time, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe.
You will need to reschedule your appointment if:
- You are currently experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- You have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days (exceptions made for health-care providers exposed while wearing full PPE)
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days
Since we are a dental office, and you will need to remove your mask in order to be treated, we require the full 10 days of quarantine/isolation before treating patients.
- Please update your medical history form and Covid Screening form PRIOR to your appointment (Using the link below, it will say “New Patient Forms” even if you are an established patient). If you are unable to complete them, please call the office to verbally complete those forms.
- We will be asking you to please call us from the parking lot once you arrive at the office to check-in. We will then call or text you to come into the building when we are ready to see you. Please be on time, if you are late, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Everyone entering the building must be wearing a mask, as we are a healthcare facility, this is still required in our office.
- The doctors will no longer be checking patients during your hygiene (cleaning) appointments. We will institute a virtual exam (tele-dental exam) process to address this issue. Examinations and all your questions will be addressed at a separate scheduled appointment with the doctors.
- If you are having a dental emergency, you need to call for an appointment. Walk-in emergencies are no longer allowed.
There is a risk of contracting the Coronavirus at the dental office, like any enclosed facility where social distancing is difficult. It is especially difficult in the health services and we are taking all necessary precautions to limit the spread of the disease. These rules are to help keep everyone safe, so we implore you to be patient and comply with these efforts to help us treat you in the safest way possible.
These links will enable you to update your medical history information and to complete your Covid-19 pre-screening form:
Personal and Emergency Contact Information
It is now, more than ever, imperative to have the most up-to-date contact information. Please verify that your phone numbers, mailing address and email address that we have on file for you are correct.
updated 02/23/2022 9:00am
Miller Lung Dental Group
Our multi-specialty group practice encompasses a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns , bridges and more.We can now correct a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems, and can redesign your smile. General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for missing teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. You can regain the ability to eat anything and smile with confidence. Dental implants will change your life. Discover the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants please call to schedule a consultation appointment.
We can create the smile you want with: